Saturday, September 22, 2012

Hey Everyone! I know it has been a while since I posted updates and I truly apologize for that!
I did a remake of my blog, I hope u like it. It is using the beautiful tube/image by Selene Vargo which you can get at Pics for Design. Scrapkit used was my EMOsation Scrapkit which I will be posting a preview for it along with where you can get it soon. I also have a couple of Freebies I will be adding soon so look forward to that. 

CT CALLING!
I am looking for CT members to write tutorials, make tags, blog layouts, forum sets.. etc. 
You will get a scrapkit of choice of mine and when done with the CT task, You will than get 
to choose another kit. Free for all who want to join... If interested please send me a e-mail me at: lapisgin@hotmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment