Sunday, February 3, 2013

New Alice Pixel Tag...


Hey Everyone!
I have a adorable Pixel tag I would love to share.
It is Alice in Wonderland :)
I Just love Alice in Wonderland. Been a fan of Alice for many years
and have always wanted to do something pixel with Alice in Wonderland.
Now I finally did. 

She is so cute and has other characters that wanted to join her
including the Chesire Cat, Catepillar, The painting the roses red cards
among others.

I hope that you will enjoy my Alice Pixel tag.
Dunno if I will be making a tube set out of this just yet.
Still debating on it :p 

Here She is....

 
To Cute and all the elements u see I made from scratch :)

If you would like one with your name on it I am selling the Pixel Tags for
$2.50 each. 
They do not animated, but all adorable none the less ;) 

If interested in a tag .. Send the following to: lapisgin@hotmail.com

NAME:
E-MAIL:
PAYPAL ADDY:
NAME ON TAG:

I have specials going on so make sure u ask me about them as well :)

PLEASE NO SNAGGING OR SHARING THIS TAG!
IT IS © BY THE ARTIST (ME - GINNIBUG DESIGNZ)
Thank You so much. 

More Pixel Cuties .. I hope really soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment