Sunday, September 8, 2013

Tag Show Off's


Hey Everyone!!

So I decided to do a TAG SHOW off post with all the tags I made
using certain artist's tubes n kits. 

I LOVE making tags, forum sets, FB Timeline's
Years ago I was put on medicine cause the Dr's thought I was depressed, Turns out I am not.. Just got extreme Anxiety and making things in Paint Shop Pro (Like Tags, Timeline's, Scrapkits and Pixels) helps calms be better than any medicine out there. It truly helps ... I am content whenever I make things and I feel so much better afterwards. It heals me and I am HAPPY in PSP land :)

There are two things that make my day .. My Boys telling me they love me 
and when someone likes what I make. 

I truly Enjoy making things that make other people Happy :)

So with that.. On with some tags!!!


















I hope you like them and plz unless u are are the artist or person I made the tags for
NO SNAGGING!!!
Thanks so much!!!

Credits:
Ginnibug Designz
Ninaste
Bibi's Collection
The Hunter
Misticheskaya
Celinart Pinup
Arthur Crowe
 Amy Marie's Kit's
Dran Design
Hania's Designs
Pin Up Toons
Pandora Creations


If Anyone is looking for CT
I can be your girl ;) LOL :p



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment