Friday, September 27, 2013

NEW PTU Scrapkit - Spooky Encounters


Hey Everyone!
I have a NEW PTU Kit up for Sale
it is called - Spooky Encounters
It has 107 Elements 
and 15 Papers
Color Theme is: Black, Grey, Red, Orange and a hint of other colors
(Like Purple)

Great Goth/Scary/Creepy/Halloween
kit :)





You can get this kit HERE


Here is a tag I created using the kit and a Exclusive tube over at
Pics for Design




U can get this stunning tube HERE


I do hope that you all like my new kit :)
Hoping to have one more kit done before Halloween.
Was thinking of a bright colorful Halloween kit. What do u think??

Anyone who buys my kits - THANK YOU.. THANK YOU so much
I would LOVE to see what u come up with using my kits
please send your results to my e-mail
lapisgin@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment